Did you know that you can hire me no matter where you live? If you are stuck on one particular area of your home, I have online consults available to help you with your space and reasoning. If you live in the Portland, Oregon area and you’d like to hire me as your Realtor, reach out to me at Kristina@spaceandreason.com. The finest compliment I could ever receive is the confidence of your referral.
Join the ALL POSITIVE Home Space and Reason community:
~ Join the private Facebook group for conversations & sharing about your home space and reason. All the product links and photos you hear about within the podcast live here.
~ My Home Coaching & Realtor Website www.SpaceAndReason.com
Sources & Reference———————————————-
- Links to all the candles mentioned.
- Link to book I quoted “The Elements of a Home: Curious Histories behind Everyday Household Objects” by Amy Azzarito **Makes a wonderful gift!
- Martha Stewart: Instructions how to make your own candles
- List of the best candle subscriptions by The Spruce.com
- A foolproof guide to burning a candle correctly.
- Candles.org Selecting candles, based on their scent or fragrance, can be a great way to improve your mood, reduce anxiety, and even combat fatigue or loneliness. What scents to try.
- Luminary Loppet event information in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Credit to Medium.com and the article by Chris Ashby from which I read today’s actionable steps. How to write your own mantra.
- Oprah’s list of Best Soy Candles.
- Kristen Bell has a favorite brand called Preemptive Love which was written about in The Strategist in December of 2018. “Preemptive Love is a business that really warms my heart. All of the products are made by Syrian and Iraqi refugees who are working to rebuild their lives and provide for their families. They make the most delicious-smelling candles and soaps, plus super comfy sweatshirts. I have one of their candles in every room of my house. I tend to buy a bunch of them at once and give them to all my friends. These women are strong, powerful, and unbelievably resilient. I am in complete awe of their ability to shed the past and focus on the future. Every time I burn one of their candles, it’s a reminder of the fortitude of the human spirit.”
Legal Disclosure: Kristina Browning is a licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon with 503 Properties. "Create a Home that Thrives" is a registered Trademark of Kristina Browning.