Does your home contribute to GOOD HEALTH or does it sabotage it? As much thought and effort as you put into creating a lovely space for sitting and hanging on the couch, it is important to balance that with putting the same amount of effort into creating spaces for movement. If you’ve felt like it’s time to focus on your health more, lets’ deep dive into hacks, habits, and ways to think of things differently with special guest Nicole Darabi. Nicole is a wife, mother, and fitness nutritionist. No matter if you are a gym rat or you’ve never sweat a day in your life, let’s talk about how to create spaces for more movement to happen in your home. Connect with Nicole Darabi Website / Instagram
Join the ALL POSITIVE Home Space and Reason community:
~ Join the private Facebook group for conversations & sharing about your home space and reason. All the product links and photos you hear about within the podcast live here.
~ Follow me on Instagram
~ Follow me on Facebook
~ Follow my boards on Pinterest
~ Follow me on Twitter
~ My Home Coaching & Real Estate Website www.SpaceAndReason.com
References and Sources ————————————————————————————————
- The best Google Home commands for health, nutrition and fitness.
- The 7 Best At-Home Workout Routines: The Ultimate Guide for Training Without a Gym by Nerd Fitness.
- Add weights to your movement; 11 of the best free weights out there; be sure to take your space into consideration before buying! How much room do I have for this?
- Aesthetically Pleasing Home Gym Spaces by The Spruce.
- Psychology Today: Belly Fat and Your Brain by Susan McQuillan M.S., RDN
- Time Magazine: Half of the U.S. population will be obese by 2030
- Adjustable Dumbbells research by Men's Health Magazine