Sep 17th, 2020
On a visit to Worthy Brewing in Bend Oregon, we happened upon the most fabulous insect house that I have ever laid eyes upon. After some research, I discovered that it was created by Worthy Garden Club so, I had to look them up and learn more. As a result, in this episode, let’s discuss supporting our environment (1) from our backyard through insect hotels, (2) learning about non-profits that support our environment, (3) making a difference by doing what we enjoy most, and (4) buying holiday gifts from companies who are making business decisions that positively support our environment.
KINDLY leave a REVIEW by simply clicking here and scrolling to the bottom until you see “WRITE A REVIEW”
Join the ALL POSITIVE Home Space and Reason community:
~ Join the private Facebook group for conversations & sharing about your home space and reason. All the product links and photos you hear about within the podcast live here.
~ Follow me on Instagram
~ Follow me on Facebook
~ Follow me on Pinterest
~ Follow me on Twitter
~ Home Coaching & Real Estate Website www.SpaceAndReason.com
Sources & Reference———————————————-
- PDF on How to Build an Insect Hotel.
- PDF Attracting beneficial bugs.
- Learn more about the Honey Bee Conservancy.
- Follow on Instagram: the Honey Bee Conservancy - Worthy Garden Club - Crown Bees
- DONATE to the Worthy Garden Club by clicking here.
- DONATE to the Honey Bee Conservancy by clicking here.
- Learn more about Operation Appleseed
- Worthy Garden Clubs’ Pinterest boards.
- Shop for birthday and Christmas Gifts that are earth-friendly using this EarthHero portal to buy from earth-friendly companies.
Legal Disclosure: Kristina Browning is a licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon with 503 Properties