Sep 29th, 2020
I recently received a text from a good friend of mine that read “What are your thoughts on brightly colored dishes?" to which my answer was “there is actually a lot of psychology behind this and I should do a whole episode just on this question!” So here we are talking about all the subliminal stuff that can enhance the dining experience.
Join the ALL POSITIVE Home Space and Reason community:
~ Join the private Facebook group for conversations & sharing about your home space and reason. All the product links and photos you hear about within the podcast live here.
~ Follow me on Instagram
~ Follow me on Facebook
~ Follow my boards on Pinterest
~ Follow me on Twitter
~ My Home Coaching & Real Estate Website www.SpaceAndReason.com
Sources & Reference———————————————-
- NPR: Food Psychology: How To Trick Your Palate Into A Tastier Meal
- Tasting Table: The Basic White Restaurant Plate Has Met Its Match
- Fast Company: How to Plate Food like a 3-star Michelin Chef
- The Kitchn .com: 6 helpful things to consider when shopping for new dishes
- The Washington Post: The best white dishes, according to tastemakers
- The Stay at Home Chef, Rachel Farnsworth: Instagram and YouTube channel
- The book: The Perfect Meal - The Multisensory Science of Food and Dining - by Charles Spence
Legal Disclosure: Kristina Browning is a licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon with 503 Properties. "Create a Home that Thrives" is a registered Trademark of Kristina Browning.