Oct 6th, 2020
Let's discuss home organization; specifically the KonMari Method™. Most tidying methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, creating a scenario that may just never end because it’s not structured with a beginning and an end date.
People around the world have been drawn to the KonMari Method™ not only due to its effectiveness, but also because it places great importance on being mindful, introspective and forward-looking. I have invited Kristyn Ivey & Karin Socci, licensed KonMari consultants, and Co-hosts of the Spark Joy podcast dedicated to the transformative power of surrounding yourself with joy; and letting go of the all the rest.
Join the ALL POSITIVE Home Space and Reason community:
~ Join the private Facebook group for conversations & sharing about your home space and reason. All the product links and photos you hear about within the podcast live here.
~ Follow me on Instagram
~ Follow me on Facebook
~ Follow my boards on Pinterest
~ Follow me on Twitter
~ My Home Coaching & Realtor Website www.SpaceAndReason.com
Sources & Reference———————————————-
- Spark Joy Podcast: https://www.sparkjoypodcast.com Connect with them on Social Media: Twitter. Facebook. Instagram.
- Karin Socci // The Serene Home offering virtual consults everywhere & in person consults in NYC https://theserenehome.com Bio: Karin Socci, MA, MBA, is certified as the first worldwide Master KonMari Consultant Practitioner by the KonMari Institute and is certified as a Professional Organizer in the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals. Bringing her experience as a Clinical Psychotherapist into her practice, she has worked to bring serenity and order into hundreds of homes and offices.
- Kristyn Ivey // For the Love of Tidy offering virtual consults everywhere & in person consults in Chicago https://fortheloveoftidy.com Bio: With over 1000 hours of tidying experience, she’s been featured in Good Morning America, Bloomberg, HuffPost, Vox, and the Chicago Sun Times, with live appearances on TEDx and more. She is a professional home organizer who is dedicated to teaching busy families, professionals, and creative entrepreneurs how to let go of “stuff” to attract a truly abundant life. Educated in both engineering and interior design, Kristyn applies her project management background and innate creativity to transform homes with order and style — all in harmony with the KonMari Method™.
- Spark Joy Podcast: the interview with the KonMari Consultants on the Netflix show. Episode 67 & Episode 68
- Spark Joy Podcast: how to plan for your KonMari home organizing event. Episode 73
- The KonMari shop.
- Spark Joy Podcast: David Allen / Getting Things Done. Ep. 131
- Marie Kondo’s bestselling book: The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up
- The HuffPost article I quote about the Shinto Mindset.
Legal Disclosure: Kristina Browning is a licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon with 503 Properties. "Create a Home that Thrives" is a registered Trademark of Kristina Browning.